Amplify Shader Editor
WARNING! Raised minimum version to Unity 5.5. Please upgrade to continue using ASE.
NEW! Support for both HD and Lightweight SRP
NEW! Multi-Pass on Templates
NEW! Compatibility with Unity 2018
NEW! Xbox One/PS4/Switch Support
NEW! Texture Array Creator tool
NEW! Terrain support
NEW! Shader Templates
• HD PBR/Unlit SRP
• Lightweight PBR/Unlit SRP
• Post-Process effects
• Alpha-Blended particles
• SRP HD Material Types
• SRP Lightweight Terrain
• Multi Pass Distortion
• Single Channel Masking by Sarah Akers and David Marshall
• Stylized Skybox by BOXOPHOBIC
• Melting by Gil Damoiseaux
New Shader Functions
• Color Mask
• HD PBR SRP
• HD Unlit SRP
• Switch by Pipeline
• Diffuse And Specular From Metallic
• Amplify Shader Editor now supports both HD and Lightweight SRP v3.0.0 via templates.
• Support for Material Types into HD PBR SRP template.
• Support for Specular workflow into Lightweight PBR SRP template.
• Custom Options can now be added directly over templates.
• Templates can now be Multi-Pass.
• Amplify Shader Editor is now compatible with Unity 2018.
• Official support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch.
• Texture Array Creator tool now also creates 3D Textures.
• New ‘Additional Use Passes’ section on both Surface and Template output nodes.
• Can create terrain shaders, completely from within ASE without external editing required.
• Improved editor rendering pipeline leading to huge performance boost.
• Reduced editor memory allocations resulting on a low Garbage Collector impact.
• Editor more snappy and responsive when auto panning and zooming.
• Multiple fixes over various nodes, editor and samples.
The Editor will continue to be improved in future updates, there are a lot more features currently in development.
• Full source-code
• Support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch
• Custom Node API
• Shader Templates
• Shader Functions
• Multi-window Support
• Intuitive, familiar node interface
• Extensive node library
• Instancing Support
• User Contributed Nodes and Shaders
• Growing sample collection
Amplify Shader Editor (ASE) is a node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading software. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. Affordable quality and flexibility with the responsive customer support you can expect from Amplify Creations.
INTUITIVE and UX-focused, the workspace is familiar, clean and flexible. Dock it, or use it in a second monitor, it’s prepared to fit your layout requirements.
MINIMALISTIC toolbars and menus have been optimized to maximize workspace area without large intrusive nodes or menus. Creating nodes or new Shaders is as intuitive as creating a new Unity Material in the Project Explorer window.
OPEN to customer contributions like nodes, improvements, bug fixes or third-party support. We aim to provide a robust and flexible tool that can be easily adapted to existing art production pipelines.
FLEXIBLE shader creation options. While in the current version you can create and extend Surface Shaders, upcoming updates will include dozens of additional shader types, custom lighting models and extended options to help unleash your creativity while adapting to your production’s technical specifications.
Make the change, use the professional tools you crave. Our products are developed by industry professionals and our support team always goes one step beyond to resolve any possible issues our clients might have.
Get in touch, we would love to hear your story, help promote and feature your work.
|Amplify Shader 1.3.3.unitypackage - 55.22 MB||Download|
|Amplify Shader 1.3.4.unitypackage - 55.22 MB||Download|
|Amplify Shader Editor v1.0.0.unitypackage - 48.39 MB||Download|
|Amplify Shader Editor.unitypackage - 55.23 MB||Download|
|Amplify_Shader_Editor_BETA 0.2.1.unitypackage - 26.62 MB||Download|