Mesh Simplify – Quickly reduce polygon count on your 3D models
We are happy to announce a new Unity extension:
Good news! We have been greenlighted by the Asset Store.
The extension is now available at https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/43658
Mesh Simplify is a powerful Unity extension that allows you to quickly reduce polygon count on your 3D models using just a single click.
Mesh simplification is especially useful when importing high resolution meshes or targeting lower end mobile platforms where low polycount is key.
Our Automatic LOD package includes Mesh Simplify in its full extension, so if LOD management is required please consider getting our Automatic LOD package instead.
- Simplify / decimate meshes procedurally using just one click
- Finetune mesh simplification using different parameters
- Select mesh areas that should have less priority or more priority during polygoncount reduction.
- Mesh simplifier supports both static and skinned meshes!
- Includes full source code
- Includes high quality 3D models and sample scenes seen on the screenshots
- Clean, easy to use and powerful UI with multiediting support
- Valid for all platforms! Especially useful on mobile
- Supports complex object hierarchies with sub-objects and multiple materials
|meshsimplify 1.0.0.unitypackage - 134.05 MB||Download|